Duplexes

Konak Towers
Cikcilli
Code: 11026

For sale new exclusive penthouse 5+2 with a living space 520m2.
The property consists of own sauna, 4 spacious bedrooms with own bathroom each, office room, TV-room and huge 80m2 lounge with a fireplace, 2 kitchens, dressing room and jacuzzi room in the master bedroom, 3 balconies + 1 large terrace with jacuzzi. There is a private garage belongs to our apartment!

Add to favorites
  • 520 m2

  • 5 bedrooms

  • 36 km

  • 900 m

Elegance Residence
Kestel
Code: 11018

Being on a hill provides a stunning view of the Mediterranean Sea, the Alanya Castle and the Tauride Mountains, as well as the refreshing coolness of a light breeze on a hot day. Just 300 meters from the complex is a magnificent beach, along the seafront there are walking and jogging paths, a beautiful aqueduct, sports facilities and places for recreation and picnics.

Add to favorites
  • 150 m2

  • 2 bedrooms

  • 32 km

  • 300 m

Konak Towers
Cikcilli
Code: 11029

For sale  5-bedroom duplex apartment with a living area of 380m2.

In the luxury real estate of the Mediterranean there is a spacious kitchen, converted by the owner from a separate to a semi-open, 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 of which with a private bathroom, a huge 60m2 living room with a dining area, 2 balconies, 2 terraces, 2 large bathrooms, a wardrobe in a spacious hallway.

 

Add to favorites
  • 380 m2

  • 5 bedrooms

  • 36 km

  • 800 m

Elegance Residence
Kestel
Code: 11012

This residence is located in the most popular resort of the Turkish Riviera - Alanya, in the new elite district - Kestel. Hilltop location provides a stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea, the Alanya Castle and the Taurus Mountains. For sale a garden duplex with two bedrooms with a total area of 140m2 with an open panoramic view of the Mediterranean Sea. This property has a very high rental potential, and it is also an ideal option for buying with a purpose of permanent residence or a comfortable quiet holiday.

Add to favorites
  • 140 m2

  • 2 bedrooms

  • 32 km

  • 300 m

Turkuaz residence
Kestel
Code: 11009

The total area of residence is 2981 square meters, and only 15% of the land given for housing, and the remaining 85% of the territory is occupied by a swimming pool and green spaces. In total, this unique complex consists of 45 apartments.

For sale the penthouse with two bedrooms, living area is 110m2. Duplex Apartment 2+1 with two bathrooms, balcony and terrace with sea and mountains view. The first building by the sea! For sale with all furniture and white goods.

Add to favorites
  • 130 m2

  • 2 bedrooms

  • 30 km

  • 20 m

Up